Tuesday, September 6, 2011

More lovely treasures....

A few weeks back I scored a delish Jacobean Lounge suite from a garage sale, but what I didn't get around to sharing back then was I also picked up not ONE but TWO of these lovely little chairs..........


and............then on my usual op shop hunt I managed to find this wee treasure...........
a cute az cushion that someones Nana was bound to have crossed stitched in front of a roaring fire with her nana blanket on her knee!


Isn't she a ripper - (oh and she literally IS a wee bit "ripped" but thats exactly how I like her!)

Cute, comfy, old, wooden, arms, ripped, nana-ry...............I think your getting the drift!

LOVE IT :-)


2 comments:

  1. just lovely!

    am so glad you received your FQs safe and sound and that you are happy with them! looking forward to seeing your creations :)

    kel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful chair, i think the rip adds to her character.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments so leave yours here and I will endeavour to reply as soon as I can............

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...