Thursday, December 8, 2011

Clue #2


As promised clue # 2 is:

This singer/songwriter and guitarist was born in 1941 and moved to Australia in December 1964!

Here is another photo of this mystery musician from his hey day (he's the fella in the middle) ...


(check out the drummer - he's got mad hair!)

Anyway luv's please DONT pop any veins straining the brain!!

I will post more clues for you tomorrow !
I may have to drag this game out over the weekend as I am off to

on Saturday morning with the hubby and kids and everyone else from the bike club!  It's the annual Le Grand Boucle (a ride around the Victorian Alps) you can find the Blue Duck Inn HERE



And in other news here is my week so far in photos -


fabric scraps everywhere ...



Another skirt in the making ....


and others ...


and making little "pillowslip shirring elatsicated frocks with shoulder ties" for wee tots!
I've got a bit of a production line happening!

All good Peeps!

Love n hugs, Dee x



3 comments:

  1. Max Merrit of the Max Merrit and the Meteors band but he stil looks like Buzz Aldrin lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG all of those fabrics and frocks are so gorgeous! Hope you have a lovely time at teh Blue Duck - take pics!!!

    Sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go Nelly, your the WINNER! Well done, please browse my fabric stash and let me know which fabric you would like made into a skirt!!!

    Go Girl!

    Dee

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments so leave yours here and I will endeavour to reply as soon as I can............

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...