Well not particularly..............but this week has been full of GREEN !
1. Squirrel Tin - op shopped
2. Floral tunic handmade by me using op shopped polished cotton. This fabric has the prettiest floral design.............I wish I had found rolls of the stuff but unfortunately there was only enough for this one tunic!
3. Finishing touches to this wee tots dress - handmade by moi using op shopped fabric.
4. Laying out a possible design for my vintage sheet FQ quilt cover. Fabrics from the Famous Kel's Vintage sheet FQ swap as well as my own op shopped collection! Can't wait to finish this one!!
5. Vintage buttons kindly donated by the very generous Mrs Kronaeur who also gave me all those delicious vintage patterns
6. Finishing touches to a half finished homemade vintage dress found at the op shop. Lucky I discovered it and brought it home to finish the job!!!
7. A new design for my etsy shop!
8. A fabulous full gathered skirt for one of my gorgeous local customers!
9. My absolute favourite, most comfy and well worn Chinese slippers! Yay for the rubber sole as I wear these babies inside, outside to hang washing, out to the sewing room in the shed, and they have even been known to drop off the kids at school on a number of occasions!
(excuse my funny looking feet!)
10. And last but by no means least..... my lovely green ceramic tiki!
Hope you all have a great weekend planned. It is predicted to rain all weekend here in the Mountains so I may get a bit more sewing finished.
Au revoir my sweets........