Friday, August 19, 2011

why why why Delila?

Why why why am I always so bloody hungry?  I know I'm not pregnant.  I'm certainly not bored.  I'm not depressed.  Is it just winter?  Is it the cold weather?  Is it because I've been spending more time working from home?  I dunno, but lately I am so blimin hungry?

Over the past few weeks in between running kids to and from school, childcare, callesthenics, guitar, swimming and soccer, running errands, shopping for groceries, scrounging in op-shops, entering invoices, paying bills, cooking, cleaning (well actually........hmmmn) sewing, sewing, sewing, taking photos, FBing, Blogging, skypeing and all those crazy other things us "sooper dooper mums/women do.............I've been EATING EATING EATING..................and BAKING BAKING BAKING.............or is it the other way around?



Chocolate chip cookies, zucchini slice, chocolate cake, muffins in every conceivable flavour...............pear, apple, chocolate, hokey pokey, orange.............and then when I've exhausted all the sweet "options" in my pantry......................SAVOURY...................french onion and cheese..........



Also, I found a few things hiding in the back of the pantry to satisfy little appetite's..............


It's amazing what a wee bit of milk, a teaspoon of leftover choc chips and a sprinkle of sprinkles can do!!

So yes, I have been conjuring up one hell of an appetite!  Not sure why, but not gunna physco analyze it either.  Anyway, where ever you are out there hope this week has been a goodie thus far....

Dee x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments so leave yours here and I will endeavour to reply as soon as I can............

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...