Thursday, July 28, 2011

London's calling............


Hi there Happy Crafters......................I am currently busy as a wee bird in my "studio" pumping out all sorts of lovely-nesses!  (is that a word?)     So while my studio is full of not-quite-finished goodness (photos of these to follow soon...)  I thought I'd distract you all by throwing in a few happy snaps of things I have made in the past year. 

Made for my gorgeous sister, Karen (pronouned Car-in) and her family.  She and hubby spent 10 years living (and breeding) in London.  They moved back to the Southern Hemisphere 2 years ago and I thought this Union Jack cushion would be perfect for a Christmas present
 
What a ripper, don't you think?

It is made of hard wearing recycled denim - very fitting for a family with 3 boisterous UK born sons and a baby girl to boot!!! 

Hope your all having a fab week thus far.............

Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments so leave yours here and I will endeavour to reply as soon as I can............

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...