Sunday, December 15, 2013

Fa la la la la la la la la

 
getting ready for Christmas
(op shopped net curtains around our Pergola)

 
a recent trip to the coast

 
sunfrocks


 
and more
 



the inside of my caravan
(did I already show you these???)
 

 
inspiration for the great renovation
(to come)

 
enchanted forests

 
a new purchase

 
tea for two

 
creative moments


 
my little guy
 

 
a tidy happy space


 
shorts for Grace
(my daughter)


 
another one on the block
 

 
pretty maids all in a row
 
I am now on Instagram
 
(find me at onedenimbird)
 
I love its instant-ness
 
Merry Christmas to all
xoxox
 

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos, especially your studio (so organised!), the teapot print, the chicken bag, and the caravan with the checked blankets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! Loads more gorgeous new dresses, love the black one!! Your room is perfectly organised, I wouldn't dare show you mine. And I love your wee caravan!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sunfrocks and caravan interiors and sewing studio and pergola of GLORY!!!
    I so love that I've been to yours, I love every inch of you and your house!!!
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments so leave yours here and I will endeavour to reply as soon as I can............

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...