Friday, October 7, 2011

The Crafty Minx......

Hi All,

I'm sure you have all heard of Kelly Doust and her fantastic books

The Crafty Minx

The Crafty Kid


A Life in Frocks


and just released

Minxy Vintage



well

next weekend Kelly will be appearing at the


Canterbury Racecourse Function Centre, King Street, Canterbury, Sydney
for her new book launch and workshops!!

Is anyone going???  OH I WISH I WAS!!!
but
I have motherly taxiing duties that weekend........
anyhow,
 if you do go please tell me how wonderful it is because I am going
RAIN, HAIL or SHINE
 next year!  Without a doubt.

And if you really want to get into some
Vintage Action
why not enter the 


just like I did HERE 

and you will be in the running for some fabulous prizes including Kelly's
"Minxy Vintage" book!

So start hunting for your vintage treasure, get snapping on the camera and send them in to Kelly's competition.................. ENTER NOW
Have fun x



 

1 comment:

  1. Love those colors on the dress.
    I just bought a fushia sweater. It's always been a favorite of mine.
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments so leave yours here and I will endeavour to reply as soon as I can............

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...